Koraput is no stranger to breathtaking landscapes and out of all the places in Odisha, there is something truly enchanting about this district which is hard to be overlooked. It has a striking setting with a seemingly endless stretch of mountains, rich tribal culture, and timeless craft besides housing the highest waterfall of Odisha. The list does not end here and Koraput has plenty of natural wonders to offer than just this! To a lot of people, the place is still unknown but to others it makes up for an exotic weekend getaway or a destination to bask in the picture-perfect scenery.With so many classic attractions, Koraput is certainly Odisha’s sacred natural treasure. Scroll down and get ready to be awed by the beauty and diversity that is in and around Koraput!
1) Jeypore: Witness the royalness in this region
2) Gupteswar cave: Seek for spirituality in the abode of Lord Shiva
3) Duduma waterfall: Bask in the magnificence of Odisha’s highest waterfall!
4) Deomali hills: Enchant yourself with the highest mountain peak of Odisha!
5) Sabar Srikshetra: Halt at this picturesque Jagannath temple
Pic Courtesy: Google
6) Koraput fabric: A beautiful art to know and cherish
7) Tribal: Revel in the culture of these local inhabitants
8) Nandapur: This site of ancient heritage should definitely be visited
9) Dumuriput: Awe yourself with the sight of highest kneeling Hanuman statue in Odisha
10) Kolab dam: Spend your evenings alongside this majestic reservoir
11) Tribal museum: Get to revisit the rich history
And last but not the least; enjoy these idyllic painting-like scenes of Korpaut:
On any day, if you wish to take a dose of the greenery, then make this your ideal spot and definitely include Koraput in the top of your travel bucket list!